- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Two longtime Northwest Indiana community banks have officially merged.
MUNSTER | Peoples Bank has reached an agreement to buy First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Hammond, gaining two new branches in the first acquisition in its 103-year history.
The parent company of Michigan City-based Horizon Bank has earned national recognition as one of the country's top community banks.
Follow The Times
Now is the Time. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County to set up your Lawn Fertilization Program. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Visit techcu.org for details.
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Something new for “Foodies” Join us for-Culinary Night at the CVPA on May 8 featuring gourmet cooking demonstration with wine pairings.
Thank you for your interest.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?