PORTAGE | The Northwest Indiana Forum, a private group composed of 130 local businesses in seven counties, and Conexus Indiana, Indiana’s statewide advanced manufacturing and logistics initiative, today announced the formation of the Northwest Regional Logistics Council.
HAMMOND | George Rogers Clark High School teacher James Bryant passed coffee cups out to his students, asking if the disposable cups should look the same.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?