Congestive Heart Failure
Properly managing atrial fibrillation, the most common heart arrhythmia, can help save a patient’s life. There are many local and online resources for those who are diagnosed with this disease, which affects more than two million people in the United States.
Six years ago, Jennifer Buss began to feel ill as she drove her car. Just as she was able to pull off the road and stop, she passed out. A trip to a cardiologist revealed she needed immediate open heart surgery.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
DeYoung's Design Center
Reichelt Plumbing proudly has served the community since 1986 …
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am