INDIANAPOLIS | Attorney General Greg Zoeller sympathizes with state lawmakers who want to take an extraordinary step to rein in the power of the federal government.
Indiana's call for a constitutional convention -- at the federal level, not state -- didn't make it out of the House Judiciary Committee and is now dead for the year. That's a relief.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana will not be leading the call for a limited constitutional convention intended to re-balance the relationship between the federal government and the states.
The Indiana Senate has approved legislation that could tear up the U.S. Constitution, by way of a constitutional convention. It's a dangerous move.
INDIANAPOLIS | If some day the parchment of the U.S. Constitution is added to the ash heap of history, an action taken by the Indiana Senate this week may prove to be the spark that eventually set flame to the document that's governed the nation since 1789.
INDIANAPOLIS | Frustrated by what they perceive as federal government overreach on taxes and regulation, the Republican-controlled Indiana Senate on Tuesday approved three measures calling for a limited U.S. constitutional convention.
INDIANAPOLIS | Is it time for the United States to have a constitutional convention?
Follow The Times
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured, licensed an…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service does residential and commer…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season2 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins4 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm