Today marks my 10th year of service for the people of Indiana working in the office of the attorney general. But my career in service to the people of Indiana began much earlier, in 1982, working for then-Senator Dan Quayle in Washington and later in the Bush-Quayle White House as an assista…
INDIANAPOLIS | Overturning a common law dating back to the English Magna Carta of 1215, the Indiana Supreme Court ruled Thursday that Hoosiers have no right to resist unlawful police entry into their homes.
A year after the passage of the health care reform law known as the Affordable Care Act, its legal future is up in the air.
As a teacher of U.S. history, I'd like to see both of these Tea Party-inspired ideas become an automatic part of the lawmaking process. If only the U.S. Senate would join the House of Representatives in a bipartisan statement that, yes, the Constitution not only matters but is the lens throu…
Follow The Times
We have been proudly serving Porter County Indiana with plumbi…
Fast-teks will come to your home or business
Check our warehouse for carpet & vinyl remnants 50% off, S…
Call today for more information!
Tiny Tiger classes are for ages 4-7.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm