Construction And Maintenance
PORTAGE | The project to rebuild the city's street and sanitation department facility moved forward this week.
PORTAGE | The Development Review Committee on Tuesday reviewed plans for the construction of a Panda Express at 6150 U.S. 6 in the August Center plaza.
PORTAGE | Authorities thought the bids opened a couple of weeks ago for crack sealing several Portage streets were too good to be true.
PORTAGE | The Board of Works on Monday approved a contract for the crack sealing of several roads pending review of the bid.
PORTAGE | The Portage Utility Board awarded a contract Wednesday for the replacement of the Ardmore Street culverts at Willow Creek.
PORTAGE | There likely won't be many roads paved in the city this year.
The industrial segment has propped up construction activity in Northwest Indiana and activity isn't expected to slow down this year, contractors and construction advocates said at a construction industry event last week.
CALUMET CITY | Thornton Fractional high school officials plan to upgrade air conditioning systems next summer, and they want state aid.
Follow The Times
Brown Tire of Portage Inc has been supplying quality Goodyear …
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
Overworked just keeping up with daily house maintenance?
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm