SCHERERVILLE | Consumer protection for Hoosiers ranks as one of the two major focuses for the Indiana Attorney General’s office, Greg Zoeller told those attending Friday’s Lake County Advancement Committee luncheon at Teibel’s Restaurant.
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican Attorney General Greg Zoeller has huge advantages in fundraising and name recognition as he seeks a second term, but Democrat Kay Fleming is hoping Hoosiers think she'll do a better job as the state's lawyer.
INDIANAPOLIS | An Indianapolis lawyer is expected to be chosen as the Democratic candidate for Indiana attorney general.
The selection of an administrator to manage a $25 billion national settlement reached with five large mortgage servicers earlier this year could bring many Indiana and Illinois borrowers relief on their mortgages.
HAMMOND | Using common sense is one way to prevent identity theft, according to experts who spoke Wednesday during the Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce meeting at the federal courthouse.
Consumer Protection Month is a national (and international) initiative to raise public awareness of the dangers of fraud while educating the public on how to recognize and report it.
INDIANAPOLIS | Attorney General Greg Zoeller announced Wednesday he has accepted an appointment to co-chair the National Association of Attorneys General Consumer Protection Committee, which will give him a national role in fighting consumer financial fraud.
MERRILLVILLE | Hoosiers will get more consumer protection thanks to three laws that go into effect Thursday.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. | Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation Monday aimed at reining in high interest rates charged by payday lenders.
Follow The Times
See our website, www.steinerhomesltd.com for more details. (21…
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
There are several shapes and sizes of swimming pools on the ma…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am