Main Street on the Crown Point Square, then and now.Historic Photo Courtesy of the Lake County Historical Museum
The Old Lake County Courthouse, seen here from Court Street, lends a timeless feel to Crown Point's downtown.
With furnishings that run the gamut from edgy to elegant, ethnic to otherworldly, the International Contemporary Furniture Fair is a favorite of serious design lovers.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
We offer custom opening shower doors tailored to your bathroom.
Open weekends! http://bit.ly/R3jGMl
Register Here For Our Fall Container Gardening Workshop: Frid…
Drop Your Best Friend at Sittin' Pretty for a Day of Fun With Other Pups! We are Focused on Socializaion and Fun! Call Today! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?