INDIANAPOLIS | The marriage amendment and an unprecedented companion measure aimed at limiting the impact of the broadly worded amendment were filed Thursday in the Indiana House by state Rep. Eric Turner, R-Cicero.
The work was finished nearly two years ago, but outstanding bills still haven't been paid to many of the subcontractors that built a new Veterans Affairs clinic in Crown Point.
INDIANAPOLIS | A contract between a patient and hospital that does not include or refer specifically to the price for services the patient is expected to pay is unenforceable, the Indiana Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Several basic flip or texting phones available at Clarity Wireless.
Friday, September 12, 2014
Brrr! Fall is right around the corner! Warm up with your loved one in a bubbling spa! Visit Porter Pool & Spa today for yours! 219-801-7110
Porter Pool & Spa Supply has the best selection of hot tub…
Your Local Pool Guy proudly serves Munster and surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule a pool closing. (219) 712-7188
Call Andy Monos a.k.a. Your Local Pool Guy for pool openings/c…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?