Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle
Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle will host an online town hall meeting at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 23, her office announced Thursday.
CHICAGO | Controversy over a Cook County ordinance that forbids the sheriff from notifying federal officials when they're about to release suspected illegal immigrants from jail is heating up after a suspect charged in a fatal hit-and-run posted bail and disappeared.
CHICAGO | A group of juvenile probation officers sought a straight answer Tuesday as to whether they would be among more than 1,000 Cook County employees who will be laid off if county commissioners adopt the board president's proposed 2012 budget.
SOUTH HOLLAND | South suburban hospitals, libraries and schools will benefit from a $16 million state-county investment in high-speed Internet connections, Gov. Pat Quinn and Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle announced Friday at South Suburban College.
Follow The Times
We deal with several different suppliers who offer quality poo…
Tent Sale thru June 20! Save big on clearance items storewide. 100% of our sales on specifically marked items will go to Caring Designs!
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
No matter where you are coming from we can accommodate your pet!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am