Cook County Courts
CHICAGO | A Chicago man convicted last month of manslaughter in the July 2011 shooting death of a Schererville woman was sentenced to four years in prison Tuesday.
CHICAGO | A Cook County judge delayed sentencing for one week in the criminal case of a Chicago man found guilty of manslaughter in the July 2011 death of a Schererville woman.
CALUMET CITY | The stepfather of a Calumet City teen found dead in a large Hammond trash bin last week is being held on $1 million bond in the Cook County Jail, the Cook County state's attorneys office said.
Follow The Times
We have many styles to choose from.
Our desire is for you to see our beautiful new homes with floo…
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
With NITCO, you will be able to download videos and pictures q…
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm