- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
GARY | In collaboration with the City of Gary and NIPSCO, the Gary Community School Corporation is providing additional cooling centers to support Gary families who have been affected by power outages. There will be cold water available at each site.
EAST CHICAGO | Heritage Hall Community Center, 4506 Tod Avenue will be open daily from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (on the following days) effective Tuesday July 3-Saturday July 6 to provide shelter from the extreme hot weather.
EAST CHICAGO | The East Chicago Emergency Management Director has designated Heritage Hall, 4506 Tod Avenue, as a Cooling Shelter on August 2 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
HIGHLAND | The Lincoln Center, 2450 Lincoln Street, is being utilized as a cooling shelter for Highland residents should the exist need.
Follow The Times
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?