- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Supreme Court heard oral arguments Wednesday over whether to award a new trial to a Merrillville man convicted of murder last year after stabbing a patron at Hammond's Copper Penny bar.
Follow The Times
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients. Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks at Dr. Daniel Bades office!
New Patient Special $99 includes exam, x-ray and treatment plan.
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Details to be announced soon!
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?