This lady in red ain’t sexy. She’s scared stiff. Her troubled blue eyes dart sideways as trench-coated men loom behind her in a chilly, subterranean subway. Her right hand curves protectively around her belly.
It's always a fine line for cops involved in a chase. Do you stop when the pursuit is obviously becoming dangerous and let the bad guy get away, or do you take your chances that no one but the bad guy will get hurt during the chase?
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
When you have an unresolved legal matter, you want a lawyer wh…
Contact dealer for details. (219) 874-4293 BosakHondaMC.com
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am