Merrillville-based Centier Bank said its first quarter profit was up 24.6 percent to $7.1 million, according to a news release issued Tuesday.
Net income for the parent of Citizens Financial Bank rose threefold in the third quarter as improving credit quality helped the institution reduce funds set aside to cover bad loans.
Merrillville-based Centier Bank said its third quarter profit was up 44 percent to $7.2 million, according to a news release issued Tuesday.
Profit for Horizon Bank's corporate parent rose 42 percent in the third quarter as the bank said it was able to boost revenue organically and as a result of an acquisition.
Net income for NorthWest Indiana Bancorp doubled in the third quarter as income from loans and foreclosed real estate sales helped boost earnings.
August will be an important month for U.S. Steel as it plans and continues work on critical projects at its Northwest Indiana facilities.
CFS Bancorp Inc., the parent company for Citizens Financial Bank, said its second quarter net income rose 10 percent as it made progress in boosting revenue and reducing expenses.
Centier Bank doubled its net income in the second quarter as the institution sharply reduced the amount of money it set aside to cover bad loans.
The Michigan City-based parent of Horizon Bank said Wednesday its net income was up 59 percent to $4.9 million in the second quarter.
Horizon Bancorp said Thursday the profit earned in the first three months of this year was the highest quarterly total since the institution opened in 1873.
Net income for Horizon Bancorp rose 23 percent in the fourth quarter as the financial institution earned more money from loans and reduced its provision for loan losses.
Follow The Times
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm