County Health Department
CROWN POINT | Lake County Commissioner Gerry Scheub, D-Crown Point, is questioning whether the estimated cost of constructing a proposed E-911 emergency communications command center is more than $1.6 million too high.
INDIANAPOLIS | Hoosier parents will no longer need to rely on a list of dates handwritten by a doctor to know whether their child has received all of his or her vaccinations.
VALPARAISO | The city's rental registration ordinance was approved Monday by the City Council, but landlords who sign up in June when it takes effect won't have to pay the fee of $10 per rental unit.
VALPARAISO | State Health Commissioner Gregory Larkin is new to his job, but he visited the area Tuesday pitching an idea he said has been around for many years.
Follow The Times
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
Come see us at Lucky Kat Tat today!
Join our new class Tiny Tigers (children ages 4-7), Mondays an…
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!!!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm