INDIANAPOLIS | A five-year project to rethink and reform how Indiana sentences its felony criminals won approval by the House late Monday night.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House Ways and Means Committee wants more information about the future costs of implementing a massive rewrite of the state's criminal code before it sends the legislation to the full chamber.
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
When you have an unresolved legal matter, you want a lawyer wh…
Contact dealer for details. (219) 874-4293 BosakHondaMC.com
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am