County Surveyor S Office
CROWN POINT | The Lake County Drainage Board is expected to open public discussion Wednesday on an eventual plan to connect the homes of 200 residents of the Hermits Lake and Hawthorn Hills subdivisions to this city's sewer system.
SCHERERVILLE | An official for a Merrillville construction firm is defending the drainage improvement work his company is doing south of town.
VALPARAISO | It's not likely to be a best-seller, except in select circles, but the city is writing the book on stormwater management.
CROWN POINT | Lake County commissioners hired a Merrillville financial adviser Wednesday to study how to fill a potential $15 million hole in county government's 2012 and 2013 budget.
Follow The Times
Bring your Family together around a new dining room table visit us at Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
When your pool is complete, we will teach you how to run all y…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am