LAKE STATION | The City Court office is back to business as usual after a one-day closure to the public last Thursday, City Judge Chris Anderson said.
LAKE STATION | A former city court clerk has filed a lawsuit claiming the city judge who fired her June 7 holds office illegally because he did not meet residency requirements.
LAKE STATION | The stepdaughter of Mayor Keith Soderquist has filed a discrimination claim against City Judge Chris Anderson.
LAKE STATION | Lake Station City Judge Chris Anderson recalls a feeling of disbelief when learning last summer most city officials turned against him.
Follow The Times
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
Come visit us at The Comfy Couch Today!
Call Secret's Loving Care Adult Day Service @ 219-201-1451
Flamingos Available to fill your yard!
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm