Let's talk about Hoosier children.
In April 2008, Hillary Clinton made a campaign appearance at the Wigwam in Anderson. About two hours before she took the stage, a huge line of thousands of people encircled the historic basketball gym, waiting to get in.
CROWN POINT | A century and a half ago, Civil War Sgt. Edwin Sprague died of a sickness that posed perhaps a greater threat to Union soldiers than Confederate bullets.
Susan Brooks’ 5th Congressional District campaign conducted internal polling in mid-April and the news was disheartening. She trailed the front-runner, former U.S. Rep. David McIntosh, by 20 points. Twenty points?
The Indiana presidential primary has fizzled. When Rick Santorum pulled out of the race in Gettysburg, Pa., on Tuesday, it left Mitt Romney barreling toward the Republican presidential nomination with only a couple of gnats -- Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul -- buzzing around his head.
Follow The Times
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Russell's Tree Care seeks to raise the standard for customer e…
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)22 hours ago
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am