Republican Gov. Mike Pence, seated at center, signs Indiana's 2014-15 state budget into law during a ceremony Wednesday in Crawfordsville, Ind. He was joined by state Sen. Ed Charbonneau, R-Valparaiso, left, and state Rep. Tim Brown, R-Crawfordsville.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
INDIANAPOLIS | When the U.S. Supreme Court in 1958 explicitly struck down nullification, the theory that states can declare federal laws unconstitutional and ignore them, the court warned state legislators that endorsing nullification violates their oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution.
Follow The Times
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Wonder Years Learning Center now has extended hours, until 11:30pm!
We have many styles to choose from.
In September 26th, 2003, I received a message from God. God to…
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm