INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence has approved two of the most significant changes to Indiana's criminal law in decades.
INDIANAPOLIS | Following four months of proposing, reviewing, bargaining, deal-making and voting, state lawmakers settled on final versions of legislation Friday for most of the remaining issues of the 2013 session of the Indiana General Assembly.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Senate voted in favor of 40 proposals Wednesday, the final day for the Senate to act on House-approved legislation.
INDIANAPOLIS | For the first time since 2010, the Indiana General Assembly has made it to the midpoint of its annual session without a walkout, boycott or protest shutting down the business of the legislature.
INDIANAPOLIS | A five-year project to rethink and reform how Indiana sentences its felony criminals won approval by the House late Monday night.
INDIANAPOLIS | The first wholesale rewrite of Indiana's criminal code since 1977 is headed to the House floor after winning unanimous approval Monday by the Ways and Means Committee.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House Ways and Means Committee wants more information about the future costs of implementing a massive rewrite of the state's criminal code before it sends the legislation to the full chamber.
Follow The Times
When a fire occurs, damages are bound to follow. Let us make t…
Flood Damage To Your basement? Call Perfect Solutions Home Improvement Now for a FREE Repair Estimate!!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
We have been proudly serving Porter County Indiana with plumbi…
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
Prom Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm