Criminal Sentencing Reform
INDIANAPOLIS | Chief Justice Brent Dickson, in his first-ever State of the Judiciary address Wednesday, urged the General Assembly to approve legislation revamping Indiana's criminal code.
INDIANAPOLIS | Former Gov. Mitch Daniels may have been the loudest voice calling for the type of criminal sentencing reform legislation that was approved by a state House committee last week, but it was his sister, Deborah Daniels, a former U.S. attorney and U.S. assistant attorney general, …
INDIANAPOLIS | Five years of bipartisan review, debate and negotiation paid off Wednesday as a House committee unanimously approved the first major overhaul of Indiana's criminal code since 1977.
INDIANAPOLIS | A specter is haunting the race for Indiana governor — the specter of Mitch Daniels.
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mitch Daniels' final legislative session will be dominated by the right-to-work fight, but he laid out a legislative agenda Friday that could transform Indiana even more than the proposed labor policy change.
Follow The Times
$20.00 Coupon for any service. Call today!
Our expertise can definitely help you. 219-932-5818
Call S.T.A. Construction today!
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
MMEDIATE quality medical care from highly skilled physicians. We are the PINNACLE for non-urgent treatment
of : Back Pain, Burns, Colds, Concussions, Coughs, Dehydr…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm