- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Children and adults can explore the Bead Town Northwest Indiana exhibit at the old library in Crown Point in a series of workshops starting today - and possibly create their own courthouse art.
The Crown Point Civic Center was one of three main warming shelters set up by authorities for stranded motorists.
Robert Hanranhan III, executive director of Methodist Hospitals Foundation, admires one of the artworks in the Bead Town: Northwest Indiana exhibit Sunday during an opening at the "old" library on Court Street in Crown Point. The exhibit by New Orleans artist Stephan Wanger is part of a fund…
Eric and Melissa Valsi, of Crown Point, sit back with their newborn son, Anthony Michael, the first baby born in Northwest Indiana in 2014. He was born at Franciscan St. Anthony Health hospital in Crown Point.
CROWN POINT | Police said a domestic dispute Saturday night escalated into a knife fight that left a woman dead and her boyfriend severely injured.
Follow The Times
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
FunFlatables would like to donate one FREE party each month to…
Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more offers or call 219-865…
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?