Crown Point Plan Commission
CROWN POINT | The Board of Zoning Appeals on Tuesday again deferred action on a variance for the Crown Point Community Library employee parking lot after questions were raised by zoning board members.
CROWN POINT | Undeveloped sites in a Crown Point industrial complex are set to be auctioned Aug. 5 in a Lake County sheriff's sale of foreclosed properties.
CROWN POINT | The Crown Point Plan Commission will meet at 7.00 p.m. on December 13 in the Council Chambers, 101 N. East Street.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
We believe in people before profits! We believe that by puttin…
Puzon's Musical Instruments offers expert quality in-shop repairs for all woodwind and brass instruments, and string repairs on a limited basis - call today for a free estimate (708) 474-2963
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
We offer free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses.
Deschamps-Williams Eye Care
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?