- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
HEBRON | Given approval earlier Tuesday by the Porter County Election Board, the Hebron School Board voted Tuesday night to put a referendum on the May 6 primary ballot.
CHESTERTON | Like other local schools districts, the Duneland School Corp. is facing a financial situation because of a drop in state funding and community members' input is needed.
Follow The Times
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Click here to see our daily specials!
Click here to visit our website.
$69.95 NEW PATIENT SPECIAL includes exam, cleaning, required x…
At Levin Tire & Service Center, we’re more than just a tir…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?