CROWN POINT | Lake County Council members on Tuesday removed Cynthia Watts as their appointee to the Gary library board by a 4-3 vote.
CROWN POINT | The Lake County Council refused Thursday to delay next week's public hearing on whether to remove Cynthia Watts as its representative on Gary's library board.
CROWN POINT | A Gary Public Library board member next month at a public hearing will have to defend her decision to support closure of the city's main library.
CROWN POINT | The Lake County Council was asked Thursday to shelve its representative on the Gary Public Library board because of her role in the controversial closing of the city's main library.
Follow The Times
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Bob’s Custom Cycle Shop specializes in older Harley Bikes! Bri…
As an industry leader in commercial and residential plumbing, …
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm