Brianna Berloneieri, 7, dances with her dad, John Berloneieri to "Butterfly Kisses" at Saturday's 13th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance at St. Maria Goretti Church Hall. It was sponsored by Dyer parks officials.
Keith Meseberg sits with his two daughters Emily, 9, at left, and Allison, 4, as photographer Rod Benetti snaps a photo of them Saturday at the Daddy Daughter Dance at St. Maria Goretti Church Hall. It was sponsored by parks officials.
CROWN POINT | Mother and Crown Point Resident Lisa Juergens will be sharing her thoughts and stories with www.CrownPointCommunity.com while nurturing her two passions-writing and dogs. She spends her time volunteering at the Lake County Animal Shelter.
Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Precise Accounting has the Solution for you!
Call for details. Not valid with any other offer. 219-931-3235…
219-736-6560 Toll Free 855-896-0100
Keep Your Trees Beautiful & Healthy. Call Russell's Tree Care to Schedule Your Tree Trimming Estimate. Mention This Ad & Save 10%
October & November, after the leaves fall, is the best tim…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?