CROWN POINT | Nurse Sue Heflin received the Daisy Award for Extraordinary Nurses at Pinnacle Hospital.
When Megan Pugh was called in to see her boss in May, the registered nurse at IU Health LaPorte VNA Services thought it was for a meeting. But VNA administrator Virginia Davis had something entirely different in mind. Megan walked into a reception in her honor, greeted by nearly 25 other nur…
LAPORTE | Nurses at Indiana University Health La Porte Hospital were honored for their extraordinary work and selfless efforts during ceremonies in May.
Follow The Times
Precise Accounting has the Solution for you!
Stop by Freddy's Steakhouse today at 6442 Kennedy Avenue. You …
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
We install Snow Fences
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?