The Indiana congressional delegation has been bleeding seniority, a coveted asset in Capitol Hill.
INDIANAPOLIS | As the presidential contenders prepare for their first debate tonight, U.S. Rep. Todd Rokita, R-Indianapolis, said he doesn't believe the swing-state voter surveys that suggest President Barack Obama is likely to defeat his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney.
When I was a high school page for House Speaker Kermit Burrous back in the early 1970s, I remember standing at the speaker’s podium for a photo with him, and looking out across the House chambers as members gathered for the session. I saw Jeff Espich and, of course, the little giant, the mar…
Kingfisher, $7.99, Ages 8 to 12 "Basher Basics: Music, Hit the Right Note!" by Dan Green
The Tea Party set the agenda.
Follow The Times
We have many styles to choose from.
Gluten Free Sampling Event May 18, 10 am to 6 pm
By appointment only!
Snow & Ice Pros Inc is a fully licensed, bonded and insure…
Your plumbing system can operate for decades without much worr…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm