LAKE VILLAGE | A fire that killed a 71-year-old Lake Village woman Friday was caused by a faulty power vent on a basement hot water heater, officials said.
LAKE VILLAGE | A 71-year-old Lake Village woman died Friday morning following a fire in a field outside her home, officials said.
Follow The Times
Brrr! Fall is right around the corner! Warm up with your loved one in a bubbling spa! Visit Porter Pool & Spa today for yours! 219-801-7110
Porter Pool & Spa Supply has the best selection of hot tub…
We are not a real estate agency. We are a multi-service compa…
At American Classic Realtors, Inc we know that buying or selling a home is one of the most important things you will ever do, and we want to help make that experience as smooth and successful as possible. (219) 838-2000
Get an APPLICATION by clicking here
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Who do you support for Porter County commissioner?