- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
When I was younger, I was taught to take care of the Earth and treat it as one should treat any gift from the Almighty: with respect.
Two elections this year are already yielding global change. The first occurred last March, when Vladimir Putin was returned to the Russian presidency. The second came two months later, when Hoosier Republican voters tossed out U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar in favor of Indiana Treasurer Richard Mourdock.
Follow The Times
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…
Over 20 Years Of Experience
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?