Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Rum: An alcoholic beverage made from sugarcane or molasses through a process of fermentation and distillation. A perfect ingredient for a cocktail on a hot night in August during the dog days of summer. Just try not to think too hard about its consequences.
I've been spending my summer shadowing Times Columnist Philip Potempa, who is also my professor at Valparaiso University. During my time shadowing Professor Potempa and writing on this blog, I have discovered an enjoyment of writing film reviews. As a lover of cinema, movies have always had …
Follow The Times
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
Whether you already have a drawing in hand or only an idea in …
Call RL Roofing at 219-872-8281.
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm