- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 4 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
With the end of the baseball season last week, fans of the game are now looking forward to a 2014 season which will introduce expanded video review of close and controversial calls. In 2013, umpires were allowed to see video only to review home run calls — whether the ball actually cleared t…
Follow The Times
Remodeling Your Bathroom? call The Best Glass, Mirror & Shower Door for a free estimate 219-510-2652
Remodeling your bathroom is one of the best ways to improve yo…
One coupon per customer, per service.
Call in today and schedule a free estimate, NOW is the time..
At Levin Tire & Service Center, we’re more than just a tir…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?