CROWN POINT | A Lake Criminal Court judge sentenced a Robertsdale man to 26 years in prison Tuesday in the death of a local funeral home operator.
CROWN POINT | The 31-year-old Robertsdale man charged in the slaying of a local funeral home operator pleaded guilty Tuesday to voluntary manslaughter.
CROWN POINT | A man from Hammond's Robertsdale neighborhood accused of fatally stabbing a Whiting funeral home owner will not go to trial until October.
CROWN POINT | Tuesday's omnibus hearing for a Robertsdale man accused of fatally stabbing a Whiting funeral home owner was reset for next month.
CROWN POINT | A Robertsdale man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a charge alleging he stabbed a local funeral home owner to death last month.
CROWN POINT | Slain Whiting funeral home owner David Ruzich left a local bar with a man who is a person of interest in his death, according to documents obtained by The Times.
CROWN POINT | Police have a person of interest in the slaying of a Whiting funeral home owner.
Follow The Times
Call Bob for all your Building Preparation and Excavating need…
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and learn about our gr…
Discounts on season supply of chemicals!
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm