INDIANAPOLIS | The governor's office is standing by its claim a State Board of Education member with longstanding ties to the Republican Party is an independent, even though another member's recent resignation would permit him to serve openly as a Republican.
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence on Wednesday appointed Gordon Hendry, an Indianapolis Democrat, to the State Board of Education.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown Experts
Click here to see our website!
Crete Garden Center is your single source for landscaping prod…
Maria's Hallmark is perfect for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, encouragement, and MORE! 219-661-0420
Come visit one of our 3 sites today!
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?