Lake Juvenile Court Judge Mary Beth Bonaventura will soon trade her judge's robes for a new job involving the welfare of children.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Department of Child Services would get additional employees and be obligated to investigate more abuse claims under legislation approved Wednesday by Indiana House and Senate committees.
INDIANAPOLIS | A legislative panel on Tuesday recommended changing Indiana's centralized child abuse hotline by having county-level case managers decide whether to investigate claims of abuse. Though that change likely won't happen until at least 2014.
Follow The Times
Visit www.myeasyclean.com/socialcircle.html for details.
Our desire is for you to see our beautiful new homes with floo…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
In September 26th, 2003, I received a message from God. God to…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm