INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers this summer will review possible expansion plans for the South Shore Line and consider changes to the membership of its operating board, under a measure signed into law last week by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
INDIANAPOLIS | The family of a state employee killed in the line of duty would receive a $100,000 death benefit under legislation backed by two region lawmakers that was approved by the Indiana Senate Monday.
Follow The Times
This includes a uniform and belt, 2 classes per week, and one …
Call 219-793-1111 for more details. www.alliedhealthnwi.com
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
Visit MJ Polish Deli’s Virtual Store-Order Online Today!
We can proudly say that our success stems from the fairness of…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am