INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers this summer will review possible expansion plans for the South Shore Line and consider changes to the membership of its operating board, under a measure signed into law last week by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
INDIANAPOLIS | The family of a state employee killed in the line of duty would receive a $100,000 death benefit under legislation backed by two region lawmakers that was approved by the Indiana Senate Monday.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Click here to see new vehicle specials!
Schererville Family Dentistry
We offer a large selection of accessories to show your style w…
Call or Stop in today!
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?