HOBART | Mayor Brian Snedecor's State of the City address highlighted the city's ability to remain fiscally sound despite a lean budget.
HOBART | The City Council has agreed to revisit the rental policy at the Police, Court and Community Complex following discussion last week.
HOBART | The city's proposed 2013 budget and expected $2 million in cuts is a near repeat of last year's process, Clerk-Treasurer Deborah Longer said.
HOBART | The City Council on Wednesday granted final approval to an average 2 percent boost in pay for city employees next year.
HOBART | The City Council last week approved, in an initial reading, an average 2 percent boost in pay for city employees next year.
HOBART | City Council members unanimously approved a state-mandated nepotism policy last week, but they made it clear they weren't pleased about the order.
Deborah A. Longer
It's heartening to see in this time of economic belt-tightening that the Hobart City Council has voted no raises for city officials.
Follow The Times
Call for a showing today!!
good through June 30, 2013. Improve Accessibility to Your Home…
We offer heavy 3/8 glass shower doors for your custom designed…
Behind the Scenes Railway Garden Tour - May 18th 10am - 12pm. Each experience is limited to 8 guests, so sign up quickly!
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm