- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
There’s no easy way to sugarcoat the Lake County Republican precinct organization’s replacement of Hank Adams as county assessor.
Lake County Republicans took steps both forward and backward last week in their caucus election of a new county assessor, and time will tell if it’s a shining party moment or a colossal failure to achieve unity.
Desperate times indeed call for desperate measures in some cases. But a sign of good leadership in politics is tackling a desperate measure with thoughtfulness -- acting in the best possible interest of taxpayers.
Follow The Times
2014 SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE NOW! (from $150 - $160 and save you up to 33% off single ticket prices!)
call 219-836-3255. www.theatreatthecenter.com
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?