CHICAGO | Former Merrillville attorney Fred Cuppy will spend a year and a day in federal prison following a perjury conviction involving a scheme to hide the wealth of a hospital official.
HOBART | A 54-year-old Midlothian man issued a fraudulent $3,680 check to a Hobart business owner, police said.
HOBART | A 27-year-old Crown Point man forged checks not meant for him, police said.
HOBART | Two Chicago men used fraudulent credentials in an attempt to buy items from two Hobart jewelry stores, police said.
Follow The Times
Whether you have a new baby, are getting married or starting d…
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured, licensed an…
We offer custom opening shower doors tailored to your bathroom.
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm