Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson's administration has a prominent vacancy.
GARY | At the urging of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Gary Housing Authority has appointed a new interim director – Gary Deputy Mayor Delvert Cole.
A Lake County commissioner's special assistant who was the focus of a recent hiring controversy has been appointed to the Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority.
Follow The Times
For months we've been encouraging subscribers to take a moment and activate their full digital access subscription for The Times Media Co.
- 1 Police: GPS may have told couple to drive off Cline Avenue bridge
- 2 Woman said safety was reason she didn't pull over for police
- 3 Police: 12 hurt in school bus crash; ambulance driver had suspended license
- 4 Car crashes into Albanese Candy Outlet in Merrillville
- 5 Portage police arrest three in attempted armed robbery
Try out these yummy recipes!
Call or stop in today!
Don’t let Wind and Storms Destroy your Home. Call Justin’s Tree Service and take care of Tree Work before it’s too late!
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
We specialize in payroll and accounting for small businesses! Call A + Tax & Accounting, LLC today at 219-696-1319
We specialize in tax preparation services, payroll & accou…
Should the Indiana Dunes State Park pavilion be turned into a privately operated restaurant?