Depaul Blue Demons
CHICAGO | Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced a multimillion-dollar renovation plan Thursday that includes remodeling Navy Pier and building a 10,000-seat basketball arena near McCormick Place that would be the home court of DePaul University's basketball teams.
R.J. Curington was a star at Kahler Middle School in the seventh grade six years ago. Then, the Dyer resident chose to leave the area and attend Oak Hill Academy in Virginia.
When Jerry Wainwright was fired as DePaul's men's basketball coach and Oliver Purnell was named as his replacement, it was pretty clear changes were going to be made within the Blue Demons' program.
Follow The Times
Jet Black monument with waterfall etching.
We go above and beyond to find the right policy for you! Call …
A fun way to celebrate a special occasion… Each greeting consi…
Fast-teks will come to your home or business
We provide service at your convenience with our secure web por…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm