Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Michael Woods
CROWN POINT | After six days of listening to testimony and evidence presentations, a jury on Tuesday found Jamal Lawshea not guilty of murder after deliberating for about an hour.
CROWN POINT | Surprises cropped up Thursday during the murder trial against Jamal Lawshea, 27, of Gary, in the fatal shooting of Gary resident Latarus Foster, 29, in September 2012.
CROWN POINT | A murder trial against a Gary man was delayed a day Wednesday after a juror couldn't make it to court because of snow.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
We offer emergency roofing services to Crown Point, and all o…
You'll never believe what Amazing Clean can do to the surfaces in your home or business. Call (219) 898-2708 for a FREE demonstration to see for yourself!
We welcome you to learn more about our company and find out wh…
Sittin' Pretty can Turn that Unruly Pup Into a Companion Dog! Call Today to Hear About Obedience Training!(219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
For water heater repairs, rely on the #1 ranked plumber in nor…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?