PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz. | Major League Baseball will test for human growth hormone throughout the regular season and increase efforts to detect abnormal levels of testosterone, a decision the NFL used to pressure its players.
Newly dating and slightly anxious, two men bared their arms for blood tests and pondered the possibility that one of them, or both, could be infected with HIV. An innovative program — called Testing Together — would allow them to hear their test results minutes later, while sitting side by side.
Men and women striving for equality are finding it in surprising areas.
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP) — For the past 10 years, Robert Wright has had a yearly screening for prostate cancer, "just to be sure everything is a-ok."
Follow The Times
Call RL Roofing at 219-872-8281.
Exp. 5/31/13 219-738-2323
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
Bob’s Custom Cycle Shop specializes in older Harley Bikes! Bri…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm