CROWN POINT | One of about a dozen Lake Superior Court judges will be first in line to take over a juvenile court system any politician would consider one of the sweetest plums in Lake County's patronage empire.
CROWN POINT | Two lawyers went looking for the perfect juror this week and found one — a judge on her day off from the bench.
Follow The Times
We are always accepting new clients and patients, and our doctor visits are always walk-in (no appointment necessary).
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am