- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Malfunctioning switches on the Dickey Road bridge caused headaches for commuters Monday.
As part of INDOT's effort to improve mobility and safety in the East Chicago area, it is making major improvements to automate the Dickey Road lift bridge.
Follow The Times
This can be a complex endeavor filled with seemingly endless q…
Visit our Outdoor Locally Grown Produce Markets Every Saturday from 7 am to 2 pm at your neighborhood Strack & Van Til.
Visit your neighborhood store for more details or visit us onl…
Brad’s Design and Jewelry can help you keep your jewelry in ti…
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?