INDIANAPOLIS | Military veterans who return or move to Indiana after completing their service are entitled to in-state college tuition under a new law signed last week by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Call (219) 898-2708 For a FREE Demonstration on how to Get your Floors and Surfaces Looking New Again!
At Amazing Clean there are no surprises & no hidden charge…
Striving to teach children a love of learning for 30 years ~ Registration now open for Fall enrollment at The Learning Center Preschool
In our relaxed environment, children will have a greater cha…
Click here for our customer testimonials.
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?