Director Of Public Works A.j. Monroe
PORTAGE | The city will continue with plans to install a guardrail along a curvy portion of Lenburg Road despite objections from an area resident.
PORTAGE | The city's Traffic Commission will once again take a look at installing a guardrail along the east side of Airport Road.
PORTAGE | The project to rebuild the city's street and sanitation department facility moved forward this week.
PORTAGE | The Redevelopment Commission approved the hiring of an architectural firm to design the proposed new street department facility.
PORTAGE | The Traffic Commission on Thursday approved some preliminary fixes for the intersection of Airport and Robbins roads, but agreed the Airport Road corridor needs additional study.
PORTAGE | The Plan Commission approved two new developments Monday night with little discussion.
PORTAGE | The city's Traffic Commission will conduct a warrant study on the intersection of Airport and Robbins roads to determine if a traffic control device is needed.
PORTAGE | The Traffic Commission on Thursday approved a limit to parking on Gateman Avenue off Swanson Road.
PORTAGE | Times are tough financially for most municipalities.
PORTAGE | The Utility Services Board approved its first drainage project of the year, which will target a west side residential area.
PORTAGE | Real Life Community Church's request to turn a vacant lot into a community garden opened up a can of worms for the city this week.
PORTAGE | The Portage Utility Services Board hired Abonmarche, an engineering and design firm, on Wednesday to come up with a solution to a failing drainage pipe.
PORTAGE | The Utility Services Board this week rejected the only bid it had received on the Willow Creek ditch diversion project.
Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
We understand that accidents happen, and that's why we do our …
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm