BP America Inc. said Thursday it will donate $1 million to support disaster relief efforts in Louisiana and Mississippi following Hurricane Isaac.
GLENWOOD | The Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity has awarded the village $480,000 for residents who were affected by Hurricane Ike in 2008.
The Sauk Village Emergency Services have teamed up with Prairie State College to send relief donations to the residents of Harrisburg, Ill. Harrisburg was struck by an F4 tornado on Feb. 29, leaving hundreds of people homeless.
Follow The Times
Get a FREE Honeywell Humidifier with the purchase of any new H…
Ends June 2nd. 219-365-8362.
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
See our April Circular for all of our specials: http://acehard…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm